Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Confirmed and Inconclusive...

Well I got my results back... 155.5 is my HCG level. I had in my mind that if it were around 100, I'd know it was 1, if it were 200 or higher, then I'd know it was twins. So... Right smack in the middle! Another test on Thursday to confirm they are doubling/tripling and then ultrasound at 2 1/2 weeks from now. I'm lowering my estrogen level and keeping the same with my progesterone although the levels were good. So... It's real! But still lots to know, twins? Boy/girl? Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

I'm happy with whatever, so grateful it worked!

6 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! So wonderful!!! Yay!!!!! How many days past a 5 day transfer are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is great news, praise God!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Angel. I'm so very happy for you. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that things are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fantastic!! Here's hoping for twins, but grateful for anything! What a tremendous blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete