Thursday, September 20, 2012

We heard the heart beat!

Yes, you heard me right, there was only one. But nonetheless, I'm still grateful there was a heartbeat. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little bummed. But I'm trying to look at all the positive things of only having one: 1) NO STRETCHMARKS!!! 2) NO C-SECTION 3) NO MINIVAN 4) NO WHALE OF A TUMMY 5) IT'LL BE EASIER TO WORK THROUGH THE PREGNANCY AND AFTER 6) LESS CHANCE OF COMPLICATIONS 7) QUIETER HOUSEHOLD Okay, that's all I can think of, anyone else have any more?

3 comments:

  1. Can you imagine the amount of sleep you'd lose with 2?! Alot that's twice the feedings in the middle of the night, twice the diaper changes and the risk of them waking the other one when crying. 1 is awesome!! Congratuations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay a heartbeat is great news! This baby wants its own birthday,lol. Thats what I think when I think of my little boys, they didnt want to come together instead they wanted to come on their own day,sometimes I think they should have come together but they had different plans for me and looking back I really am glad they did decide to come seperate instead of coming together.So excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete