Thursday, June 19, 2014

Next Steps

Brad and I are going to try to do one round of Artificial Insemination (IUI) this summer. I decided for $300, it's worth a shot to see if I can try to avoid In Vitro again. With all the great supplements we are taking and the diet changes, I'm hoping that something will happen this summer, but in case it doesn't, we're still planning on In Vitro in November. Here is the list of items we're taking/doing: Gluten Free (brad) Sugar Free (trying to at least) (brad) Dairy Free (more like reduced dairy ;) ) (brad) Pregnitude- (me) Fertilaid- (brad) omega 3- (both) multi vitamin (both) AG Immune from Bodywise (both) Men's Vitamin from Bodywise (brad) With all the stuff, I hope something will happen. Brad has already dropped 15 pounds though, so that's good. I feel really good about this plan because I won't feel as emotional throughout the summer knowing there is an ultimate solution in November. It will just be an added amazing miracle and blessing if something happens before November, but I'm not counting on it happening. I'm back to the same place I was with Abbie though, watching everyone that had a child at the same time as I did, get pregnant again, knowing I should be too, but it's their turn first. That's alright, I've done this before, I will do it again, only this time with a little more experience and hopefully a little less painful emotion. Considering we're not waiting another 8-9 years, I think we'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment