Thursday, June 19, 2014

Make a List and Check it Twice

This post was from about two months ago, I never posted it, so I'm going to edit/update it and post it. I'm a list maker. I LOVE To Do lists. If for no other reason than to check things off as completed. If I do something that is not on the list, I make sure to write it on there and then check it off so that I feel more accomplished. It's so rewarding. So I have my checklist of things that I need to do to be able to do In Vitro again. Here is my list: 1) Stop Breastfeeding 2) Gain 10 lbs 3) Take Supplements for at least 3 months beforehand 4) Start my Period and have two periods before In Vitro 5) Earn enough money to pay for In Vitro So I have those going on in my head every day. I've accomplished #1, I still need to work on #2, I'm doing well with #3, #4 is good, I'm on my 3rd period now, and #5... not so much. Thus the reason we are pushing out till November. If anyone has any fundraising ideas, please let me know. I'm having a harder time with earning the money than I had hoped. I am starting to work out every morning and take a weight gainer protein, so I'm pretty confident I can gain another 7 lbs by November 1st. That's my update! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment