Friday, August 24, 2012

2 days and counting

Just got a call from the embryologist. She has a really cool British Accent. I asked them to call me today to update me on my babies. They apparently don't like doing that on Day 3 because they claim there is nothing to update you with and she seemed a tad bit annoyed, but I was grateful for the update nonetheless. She said of the 6 we have left, 3 are growing really really well and three are struggling a little. She said that there is still potential, but that we'll probably have 3 by Sunday. This is what they had told me on Wednesday as well, so I was expecting it, however I was hopeful I could be the exception. But alas, I am the typical. Which is better than the lower than average :). So anyway, my main thing is that I want two healthy embryos ready to grow in my tummy in 45 hours from now. Can you believe we're that close?

Right now I'm on a bunch of meds to prepare my body to take the embryos. It's totally crazy how much goes into this baby making process when 15 year olds do it on accident in the back of a car. But I am grateful for the blessing of science and I know God has control.

I was blessed to reconnect with an amazing man who has an amazing gift to do energy healing and kinesiology. He agreed to see me today and I feel so much more at peace knowing that he's going to help me get my body ready and in line and ready. What an amazing and timely blessing.

2 comments:

  1. It is crazy the kinds of cards we are all dealt, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crazy the kinds of cards we are all dealt, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete