Friday, August 31, 2012

More Great News

1) My jeans don't fit today. Hahaha
2) My belly is bloated.
3) Feeling that carsick feeling off and on, it goes away when I eat, but comes back quickly.
4) I had bad nightmares last night (this was a definite pregnancy sign with Tori and Abbie)
5) I was told I have a sparkle in my eye today
6) lots of movement in the uterus area with twinges and cramps but not period type
7) Boobs hurt
8) I gagged taking my prenatal tonight, had to breathe deep for a minute to keep it all in.

So I'm pretty happy with these symptoms. Not sure what else there is left to feel except actually throwing up but I never did that with either one of my other pregnancies so I'm hoping that won't happen :)

Just hoping its not all in my head. It's kind of surreal. Been 8 years of trying and many months of false symptoms so it's hard to trust my body. And the fact that it's so early, if it's not in my head, I'm thinking good chance of twins...

3 comments:

  1. I'm waiting anxiously for Sunday! (Though I'm sure not as anxious as you are!!) Hoping to come on here and see 2 pink lines.

    ReplyDelete