Saturday, August 4, 2012

Abbie's Baptism

Today Abbie got baptized. It was so special. I felt the spirit so strong and I knew that there were other people beyond the veil that were able to witness the amazing event as well.

Every birthday since Abbie was about 3, I have had a really hard time with. Knowing that she was getting older and we weren't having more babies. The day of her birthday always seemed like a reminder of our infertility and this year, although I did have the thought, I also felt peace and happiness knowing that this was it... She will still be eight when we have another child. And that I don't need to be sad anymore. Although my plan was not to wait eight years, I know Heavenly Father's plan for me is way better than mine. So I trust.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving following this journey, so thank you for sharing it with us Angel. I'm about to read a manuscript for evaluation regarding LDS women and infertility and am looking forward to it because I know you and others who are so open about it. Thank you, again, for sharing your experiences.

    ReplyDelete