Thursday, August 23, 2012

3 days and counting

I think I overdid myself yesterday. I just wanted to bounce back, and I was feeling okay physically, but emotionally I was struggling. It's so hard to wait. To know that anything could happen. To make it this far and realize that its not in my control. I've done my shots, I've done my meds, I've done everything I can do, and just to think that I did it all for nothing if it doesn't work is more than I can think of right now... SO I'm not going to think of that right now. It's going to work. Everything I've felt and done and the direction I've taken, I KNOW I'm supposed to do this. And so I just have to trust. But it's really hard when its so close, yet so out of my control. I took a nap yesterday and a shower, and that helped. And I finished another book, I like reading. I haven't had any time to read in the last 8-10 years, so it's been fun to force myself to relax and read a book. I can imagine that after that transfer, the waiting won't be any better than it is right now. I gotta stay busy, but not stressed. Good luck with that :).

1 comment:

  1. Definitely good luck...and when you figure out how to relax and not stress out and feel guilty for relaxing...let me know how you did it! I could use some good advice.

    ReplyDelete