Monday, August 13, 2012

Onward

My appt went well today. Not as many follicles/eggs as they were hoping, but enough to work. He said 7-10. I'm not going to worry about it because God is in control. And I will trust that my body is doing exactly what he wants it to do. Dr. said we probably won't have any to freeze and I'm actually okay with that if it ends up that way. Less money, less hassle. Next appointment is on Wed. We should know a lot more on Wed as far as when everything will take place. Keep praying for me!!

3 comments:

  1. Prayers coming your way. And I've read a bunch of stories of women doing invitro and alot of times when women have had tons of follicles/eggs they actually end up not being very good and they end up with less embryos. The women with less eggs alot of times seemed to end up with more fertilized quality embryos than the ones whose bodies produced a ton of eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I will keep you in my prayers. Enjoy the process and document as much as you can. You'll be surprised at how often you look back on it as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete